Sunday 31 May 2015

Trains


How do you spend your time travelling by trains ? Do you enjoy it or is it a nightmare for  you? Personally, I like travelling this way. I do that quite often when I come back home from Poznań. Generally, I find these journeys enjoyable.


We can say a lot about polish trains. Unfortunetely, not good things. First of all, the conditions of trains. Am I the only person who thinks that they were produced in 1960 and have been travelling till these days ? Yes, they look bad, sometimes so bad that you start hesitating if it’s safe to come abroad. But things a bit changed I must say. On railway stations we can find now  more new trains which are very new-technlogy. I have had an occasion to travel by these and that was a real pleasure. 


Secondly, the hours of departs. Two days ago I met my friend on the railway station, she was travelling to Warsaw and had a break in Poznań. When she came back on a platform it turned out that her train had one hour of delay, which finally turned into 150 minutes ! That was owful. Does this situation ring a bell to you ? I had a lot of situation when trains are delayed, the worst thing is that you can’t do anything about it. You have to sit and wait for a bless from God. I know that we complain about it, I also do it, but sometimes I remind myself that these things happen, because sometimes we can’t predict some accident on the railways or some problems with weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment