Sunday 31 May 2015

Forest

 (elenamorelli-tumbr.com)


What feelings you have when you see the photo of the forest ? What feelings you have when you hear that word ? I think that most people would have the same answer. Calmness. 
I love forest. When I come back home I always try to find a moment to go there. (I'm lucky to live only 2 minutes from there) I love the sounds of forest, the view, the air. Every time of a day it looks perfect. Every season of the year it's filled with magic. This is amazing and I never have an idea why is that ! You go there and you just enter a diffrent world. You are a newcomer, you are under diffrent rules... Why does the forest is so important for us ? I often think about it and the only answer which comes to my mind is that this should be the call of our nature. Because indeed the forest is are real home. When we go there we kind of renovate us and charge our batteries. This is just inexplicable. But is there any element of nature we can explain ?
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment