Sunday 31 May 2015

Dog-house

Recently, when I was reading one of my favourites blogs, I reminded myself of one place where I used to spend some time. I'm talking about dog-houses. The blogger has adopted the dog from there and she mentions about him in almost every post. She describes how they life changed from the moment she adopted him. I love to read that. It's a very beautiful example of how work of mercy could positively influence our life. She mentions her walks with the dog, her trips, his humours. She describes their collective life and their friendship. This dog is very lucky, in contrary to many others whose lives are still sad. I used to be a volunteer in a dog-house and I remember the pictures from there till today. I don't want to sound tragic, but sometimes condtitions of living are very hard there... Even with a big work of volunteer it's still a way without good prospects without money...
I think the dog-house get and get better because of great work of good people and I believe that one day dog-houses in Poland will look similar to these from richer countries. So, beside these, I really recommend you the adaption. Personally, if I plan to have a dog I will adopt it from the shelter as a good deed for world and for myself. Thanks for reading ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment