Sunday 31 May 2015

Trains 2

The third complaint, crowded trains. This is the situation which I meet the most often. Espacially when there are a days like Christmas or Easter, the trains are … This is very uncomfortable and sometimes you think that a better idea woulld be to travel on the roof. But of course we can survive even if we are in these trains and we swear the whole world.


And my final complaint ! The heating. Yes ! In trains don’t exist this optimal level of heating, like 20 degrees. You have or Sahara desert or Arctic. I mean 30 or 10 degrees. This is tragedy, espacially on winter. During others seasons we can some way control it by for example opening the window. I sometimes try to control the system but I can’t really use this machine of control. 


I didn’t mean to point bad sites od travelling by trains. Even with these minuses I like travelling this way and I think that PKP really gets better. I’m optimist about it and believe that in 5 years will be having teh system od trains similar to trains in England or German. I think we are on a good way :))

Thanks for reading ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment