Tuesday 28 April 2015

Zespół pieśni i tańca Śląsk 2

Coming back to the topic. I told here the story to encourage you to find something out about polish culture. I'm sure that many other people think that folklore is not an interesting thing. That it's out of date and fit museum only. I'd like to draw your attention to how mistaken these opinions are. I think that folklore has a lot of things which are worth to discover. Music, dance and clothes, in my opinion are great and told us a lot about polish history, how people used to wear, how they used to spend their free time. It reminds polish people where do they come from and how do their ancestors looked like. It reminds of tradition.

The group Śląsk in my opinion is amazing and really worth seeing. The dance technique is on the highest level (no wonder, most dancers have graduated from ballet schools). The performance is wonderful. Costumes are prepared in every small detail, this is the art on the highest level. I have a great respect for Śląsk. So, I think, this is very sad that the tickets on their performance are gave out for free. With all this great preparation and great message, the message of polish culture and tradition the group definitely deserves for something more.
Thanks for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment