Sunday 7 June 2015

Goodbye with Marie Antoinette

Hi!
This is my last post on this blog. I want to say that sometimes it was really difficult to motivate myself to write sth down. But I'm really happy that I managed ! I think that had a good impact on my english. I recommend writing in a learning path, that really teaches a lot. In today's post, I decided to describe some movie which I saw yesterday. It's Marie Antoinette. The film made by Sofia Coppola.


I don't want to tell you the details of the movie, just describe my feelings. I really enjoyed the movie. First of all, I love the plot, I really enjoy watching movies about old times, about history. I love to find out how people used to live. I think the plot is very interesting because of being very dynamic.  You don't get bored at any moment. The movie isn't this kind of "museum" movie. Sofia Coppola added there for example modern music which gave an amazing effect ! The movie became more like of our time. I just love that connection (the same like in Great Gatsby >click). Thanks to that we can feel more like being next to Marie Antoinette and discover with her the history. The last thing I want to say about are the costumes. Marvellous ! Perfectly made, you didn't know on which to look at. Art on the highest level.

I really recommend the movie, it's really worth seeing. Portion of history which we can see in a really nice way :)

Thanks for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment