Saturday 16 January 2016

Sweets

I really like eating. This is my big pleasure during the day. I wait for the moment I can sit down and concentrate only on my delicious meal. I'm a kind of person who tries to eat healthy ( let's say ) and not to eat too much. I hate being super full, that really drives me crazy and make my day worse. I'm not a glutton and I can stop myself from eating a lot, but when it comes to sweets, that's a totally different story. I must say I'm chocolateholic. Normally, I try to eat bitter chocolate and limit myself to eat only a few pieces. But when I get my hands on milkchocolate... I eat it all. Yes, that's the sad truth. And the whole idea of "healty food" and "healty eating" goes to hell. Only remorse stay. How to fight with that ? Don't ask me. 21 years of living haven't brougnt me any answear. Neither arguments of bad effects of eating junky food nor beating oneself work. Maybe there is no way to resist ? I could only advice eating fruits instead(;
Thanks for reading !




1 comment: