Monday 23 March 2015

Positive impact of dance

Hi ! Now something totally diffrent from the first post. I want to talk about DANCE.
So, mainly I want to focus on a positive impact which dance can provide. But I can share here also some of my experience.


I have been dancing for 6 years now and I have to say this is my big hobby. I love dancing, and I can't  exactly tell you why, it's some king of internal call which cause that I have to dance, I just need it :)
What does dance give me ? Firstly, it helps me to relax, I just switch off the mode 'thinking about life's matters' and change it to 'listen to music and rest' (sounds quite strange) I'm entering a new world which is filled with music. Secondly, feeling the music! A lot of people who practise dancing saying things like 'I love dancing because in that way I can show and express my emotions' Well, this is not my sense of feeling. When I say 'I feel the music' I really feel it! I forget about what emotions I express or what I look like, I'm just dancing and let my body forget about limits (perhaps I can say that emotion I show is pure happiness!) The third thing I love about dancing is that this is a discipline of sport, and I do like sport. I like moving, I can't sit in one place. I have to tire myself to be happier and dance is perfect to me in that way because it connects music, art and sport in one discipline (brilliant!)

So, coming back to the statement: Positive impact of dance. It is said that dance is very very very healthy for the whole body. Starts from the muscles, which we develop through dancing  (we are in a good shape, we are slim) and finish at our brain ! Yes, this is true, because when we're dancing we have to use our brain to remember a lot of steps which our sometimes very complicated. That's how we stimulate it and develop it ! It is said that dance prevents from fall ill on many diseases like for example Alzheimer disease ! And what is the most important, dance just make us happy :)


So, LET' DANCE !


No comments:

Post a Comment